Tuesday 27 March 2012

Lord of Ruin

Over the last few weeks I've slowly been getting back into one of my old hobbies, Warhammer, as I slowly get Indoctrinated into the world of competitive tabletop gaming I'm attempting to keep a record of my progress. Now rather than re purpose Ink & Wine (a blog which I'd rather keep dedicated to lifestyle and food) I've started up this brand new enterprise.

People who have read Ink & Wine my remember that I did a short post a few months back about my first foray into tourny playing. These short six hundred point battles are a terrific way to start playing or even for old players to start anew. The primary reason for this blog is because another Slayer, my local six hundred point tournament, is coming up soon and I want to document the painting and collecting of my own force (last time around I fielded a proxy {using other models} army).

I'll be sticking with the Lamenters and this will become a Lamenters blog in the over all scheme of things. My initial army won't differ to much from the one I took to the last slayer, the only difference will be the change of the scout squad to I tactical squad. While I will miss those three up cover saves. The tactical squad will have a three up natural, stand cover, better BS (ballistic skill), a plasma rifle, five more men and the ability to split into two groups effectively giving me and extra scoring unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment